Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Well, before I forget...

...I should make a note that my kidney function tests were perfectly normal this time--low normal, in fact, which is good. I hope they stay there.

Well, predictably I looked at the 101 list today and felt totally overwhelmed, not to mention guilty that I haven't completed them all yet. Geez. I've got nearly three years, and I bet most people would be happy to complete half of them.

Unlike some people, I didn't fill the list up with all the things I'm going to buy. For one thing, I have no money. For another, that sort of didn't seem to be the point to me. The only item I put on the list that involves expending money is replacing my pillow. I read a little blurb on dust mites recently, and it kind of freaked me out.

Snowy and icy here. February's a bitch. Hurry up, spring!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooo. you had creepy crawlers on your pillow?
Baaa

May Terry said...

Yes, dear, and so do you. By the millions :-)