Saturday, January 19, 2008

Overheard while blog surfing

No changes have been made to these quotes...they are copied and pasted verbatim. They are all from adult native English speakers. Here we go...

My last few posts have been fairly verbatose...I have a droor full of pins and a few blanks spaces -- just waiting for the next creative to come and add to the wall...This exhibition truly represents the collective understanding of life in many shoes...Pat and Guido were everywhere weilding their wands to make the boys seem more alive...Surprise your loved ones this coming Valentine's Day or other Happy Ocassions with a gift delicated from your heart. (the blog is titled “Heartfelt Delications to your Loved Ones”)...Trash Talkin': A blog created to bring attention to the overwhelming and often overlooked problem of litter in our communities...What does luck have to do with dying?...Look ye to the warnings lest ye regret...The hallways that once buzzed with blow dryers and gossip alike are now silenced, and the only commotion comes from the soft hums of my heater...Depite all this, it is only because he is so inamid [enamored] with this claening device that I can write this blog now...When I'm feeling blue, all I have to do is to pour it out from my heart onto a piece of paper through a pen. With this, I hope to colour my daily life with rainbow...

Yes, I know. I'm mean. But hey, I'm allowed to be a bitch every now and then. And as some of you know, I am a member of the Grammar Police.

5 comments:

artbylmr said...

Hi May!

Thanks for your latest note (comment). I have been busy, but that is no excuse for ignoring my friends. I'm glad to see you are feeling up to ripping into some well deserved poor grammer:)

I have been busy on etsy and haven't listed any art on ebay. I am back to listing collectibles though. I just took some time off for the holidays.

I am not sure about art though - I never did that well there. Maybe I will test the waters again - who knows. I have had some luck on etsy, but it takes lots of time promoting in the forums.

How is Ebay going for you? I need to check in the group threads over there again.

Keep in touch! Lynne

Bettina Makley, aka Fairywebmother. said...

Oh, my! I shall, certainly, watch my "Ps" and "Qs" in the future...lol.

May Terry said...

Oh, Bettina, I can be so cranky sometimes ;-)

Hey, Lynne! Good to hear from you again. I think you're in good company moving to Etsy. A lot of artists are disgusted with eBay. There's a plan to change the categories again, but who knows whether that will improve sales at all.

I hope you're doing well on Etsy, and that you will check in at the eBay threads now and then!

May

BLUEYEDUCKstudios said...

SCREEEEEEEEEAM! HA HA!

thanks!

joyfully,
katey-D
blueyeduckstudios.com

May Terry said...

Thanks, Ducky...I guess that means you thought it was funny :-)